Anonymous Comments Will Be Removed

Anonymous posts can be confusing and hard to follow with several users posting anonymously in the same thread. Please create a User Name/ID when adding to our comments section.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Readers Research of Other Schools Associated With Jared Balmer

Guest Post by Fred

I just want to make it clear that I was the one that brought up students leaving the school and stealing a horse that was eventually returned. This as brought to light after corresponding with one of the alumni from Oakley School after GVA's first petition. I can provide the student's name if they want to continue to raise objections.

I did a lot of research on Jared Balmer and his long time, and current partner, Kimball DeLaMare. Their combined history was eye opening. If you search child advocacy groups, you will see that some of their former schools have been accused of being abusive.  Click here for more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, Interested I've researched water, sewer ,traffic etc. I would like to hear what else you have found.