The Ogden Valley Planning commission will be meeting Tuesday and several important items are on the agenda.
The meeting will be held in the Weber County Commission Chambers, Weber Center (2380 Washington Blvd). The meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. in the order listed below.
We will highlight some of the important items below, but click here to view the entire agenda
- 2-2. CUP 2003-12 Consideration and action on a request to amend the Edgewater Beach Resort PRUD (CUP2003-12 ) by eliminating the garage from Phase 1, reducing the total number of units from 168 to 166, and eliminating the entry monuments/statues and fencing in Phase 1; Celtic Bank, Applicant
- 2-3. UVT 02-1606 Consideration and action on a request for a variance to the Weber County Subdivision Ordinance to allow an additional one-year time extension of final approval for Trappers Crossing Subdivision; PC Land Development LLC, Applicant
- Old Business
- 3-1. ZP 2010-03 Consideration and/or action on Zoning Petition #2010-03 by Snowbasin Resort Company to rezone approximately 3,808 acres, at Snowbasin Resort, from Forest Valley-3 (FV-3),Forest¬¬-5 (F-5), and Forest-40 (F-40) to the Ogden Valley Destination and Recreation Resort Zone (DRR-1)
- Click here to view Snowbasin's latest addenda
- New Business
- 3-2. CUP 2010-17 Consideration and action regarding a request for approval of a Conditional Use Permit for Alpine Liquor Agency, a Utah state contracted packaged liquor store, located at approximately 2393 North Highway 158; Bruce Balducki, Applicant
- 3-3. ZONORD 2009-13 Consideration and action on the staff recommendation regarding amendments to the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 22C Conditional Uses