Anonymous Comments Will Be Removed

Anonymous posts can be confusing and hard to follow with several users posting anonymously in the same thread. Please create a User Name/ID when adding to our comments section.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Attention all Veterans!

Leon Fielding, Chaplain for the American Legion would like to have a list of all living residents of Ogden Valley that have served in the Armed Forces. The American Legion would like to recognize all Ogden Valley Vets on the 4th of July of this year.

We need:

1.Your Name

2.Telephone Number

3.The area of the Valley where your reside

4.Branch of Service

Send to my e-mail address dhitman@aol.com and I will pass this information to Leon Fielding.

If you are aware of any neighbor that qualifies, give them my e-mail address and for those that may not be online, have them call me at my home number.

Thank you,

Larry Zini
745-9673

No comments: