The meeting will be held in the Weber County Commission Chambers,
The meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m.
Following the regularly scheduled meeting, there will be a work session to discuss the General plan that is currently being updated.
- 1.1. Approval of the August 26, 2014 and September 2, 2014 meeting minutes.
2. Consent Agenda:
- 2.1. UVS081214: Consideration and action on a request for preliminary approval of the Satterthwaite Southfork Ranches Subdivision consisting of 5 Lots at 1050 South 7900 East within the Forest Valley-3 (FV-3) Zone
(Dale Satterthwaite, Applicant)
3. Petitions, Applications and Public Hearings:
- 3.1. Administrative Items
- a. New Business:
- 1. CUP 2014-11 Consideration and action on a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) application for the placement of temporary sheds and temporary storage units, removal of maintenance building and ski shack, reconfiguration of the parking area to allow for a stage platform extension and minor “glading” to identify future walking/biking trails and ski run areas at approximately 3567 Nordic Valley Way in the Commercial Valley Resort -1 (CVR-1) Zone (Skyline Mountain Base, Applicant)
- 2. CUP 2014-23 Consideration and action on a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) application for Digis Internet Wireless Transmission Site located on a vacant property identified as Parcel # 20-036-0042 in the Forest Valley-3 (FV-3) Zone
(Dennis Watt, Applicant)
4. Public Comment for Items not on the Agenda:
5. Remarks from Planning Commissioners:
6. Report of the Planning Director:
7. Remarks from Legal Counsel:
8. Adjourn to Convene a Work Session:
The Weber County Commission and Ogden Valley Township Planning Commission Joint Work Session
- WS1. Introduction: Ogden Valley General Plan Update Work Plan and Process
- Presented by Logan Simpson Design
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley September 30, 2014 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.