The Ogden Valley Planning Commission will be holding an important meeting Tuesday, June 22 @ 5 PM and the Weber County Commission chambers.
Among other items, the Ogden Valley Maximum Density Study will be presented along with the Powder Mountain Master Plan.
Here is the agenda:
- 1.1. Approval of the June 24, 2014 meeting minutes
2. Petitions, Application and Public Hearings:
- 2.1. Administrative Items:
- a. New Business:
- 1. CUP 2014-16: Consideration and action on a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) application for a dog kennel at approximately 5784 E 2300 N in the Agricultural Valley-3 (AV-3) Zone (Stacey Bowman, Applicant)
- 2. CUP 2014-14: Consideration and action on a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) application to amend an existing site plan on a cellular wireless facility located at 3925 Snowbasin Road in the Ogden Valley Destination Resort (DRR-1) Zone (Verizon, Applicant; Pete Simmons, Agent)
- 3.1. Ogden Valley Maximum Zoning Density Study
- 4.1. Powder Mountain Master Plan
- 5.1. North Fork Park Master Plan - Jennifer Graham
6. Public Comment for Items not on the Agenda:
7. Remarks from Planning Commissioners:
8. Report of the Planning Director:
9. Remarks from Legal Counsel:
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley July 22, 2014 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.